Monday, March 14, 2011

Farmer Alminac


According to the Farmer’s Almanac, Missouri should be expecting another huge snow fall next week.  The almanac was accurate with predicting the last snowpocalypse, which is a scary thought for me.  I am done with snow.  If it did not snow for another two years I would be incredibly happy and not concerned at all.  Do not get me wrong, I do enjoy the first snowfall of maybe six inches but once you have had two feet of snow you do not want to hear that it might happen again.  When I was younger hearing this news would have been amazing and I would have not been able to sleep because I was so excited, however now that I am in college I am not one to pray for the snow anymore.  It has now become more of a nuisance than anything else.  Not to mention, Missouri has already exceeded their allotted money for snow clean up.  Which can only mean that it will take even longer for them to clear the roads than it did before.   I am interested to see if the Farmer’s Almanac is correct again but I am praying that it isn’t. 
No this is not me or my car...I just found it on the internet.  However, mine did look very similar to this.

1 comment:

  1. You might find yourself praying for snow again when you have your own classroom!

    ReplyDelete